Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mini album for the grandmothers

Not sure why this got pulled from the blog roll.  :(  Here it is again...

I started this mini album for Jacob's grandmother and great-grandmother awhile back. When Lori came to town the first week in July, it was the push I needed to finish it. I'm pleased with how it turned out.

Our Story Starts Here: Thomas Family 2013

I used a 6x6 paper pad, so the prints were smaller and perfect for this size. The album is clear, so I made sure to attach paper in the same spot on the front and back of the pages. This hides the glue.  ;) 

I converted all the pictures to black and white, that way the colors wouldn't clash with my papers and embellishments.

I tried to color the "Hello" with marker, but goofed it up. I still think it's cute.

A few red hearts to decorate the picture of me and my man!

Boys and their TV! Sigh.

The end.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
*Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment