Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week In The Life, Tuesday Sep 10

* I forgot my Daily Sheet this morning, so I just used a small notepad I had in the car. This evening I transcribed all the info over. Two days into the project and I'm feeling pretty positive! And I'm in pictures too!!

Number of photos taken: 39 (not counting all the ones I deleted)

Don't forget: I was blessed with a 2 hour nap from Samuel this afternoon, so I was able to Weed-eat the yard and get some vines trimmed down. My replacement cell phone arrived, my Freckled Fawn subscription started (Yeah!!), and SAMUEL got invited to a birthday party in October!  :)

5:10 AM- Camera timer is a must!

Flower at Kathi's house, got a picture after I dropped off Samuel

Naval Station Norfolk Base traffic. Sigh.
I would LOVE to have a 10-15 minute commute each day.  :(

Catching up on my blog reading with free WiFi at the car dealership while I get an oil change. For a single parent (until my husband's deployment is over), this 1.5 hours was like a vacation!!!  :)

Favorite picture of the day. I never get tired of watching this baby boy sleep.

Happy Mail!

"Mommy...mess."

Night time routine

Taking a breath...with my iPad.  :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
* Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment