Wednesday, July 31, 2013

*Yay Yay's Cake Mix Cookies

*Samuel can't say Amy yet, so he calls my sister Yay Yay. And she LOVES her nickname!!!  :)

When Samuel went to TN the other weekend, my sister made him some cake mix cookies. I didn't know anything about them, and she promised they were easy. (I love to bake anyway) My girlfriend Jenny's birthday is tomorrow, and we are all bringing in stuff to work to celebrate her. I decided to try out these cookies.

They are SUPER EASY, only use 1 BOWL and 4 ingredients, and bake in 9 MINUTES!!!

Ingredients:
1 Box cake mix (any flavor) WITH pudding in it
1 egg
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup shortening

All the ingredients

Funfetti- a party in a box!  :)

Mix all ingredients together. It will look like Play-doh.

Roll the dough into 1 inch balls, then flatten on your baking sheet.


Bake for 9 minutes, let sit for 1 minute on your pan, then cool on rack.
 
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. These look so easy and fun! I'll have to get my little bakers o help me try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look yummy! I'll have to try them with the grands...what fun! (Thanks for sharing!!)

    ReplyDelete